- Annie: sleepy
- me: hehe
- Annie: nap
- Annie: maybe
- me: okayyy
- Annie: naps are bad
- me: if you nap
- Annie: bad
- Annie: bad
- Annie: bad
- me: tell me when to bang
- me: lol
- Annie: ANNIE USED "TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT"
- me: EW
- me: I HATE YOU
- Annie: it was super effective!
Not really wanting to go down to the cafeteria to eat dinner right now. The thought of possibly eating alone for the rest of the semester bothers me out of my mind, good grief. Though, it is not as if I am hungry (at this very moment) anyway… @_@ Where are my floormates?
LEARN TO DRIVE. -coughcoughcough- I think this also includes a “renew permit” prerequisite as well as a “get glasses frames readjusted because you’ve slept with them on too many times so the frames are a little bent out of shape” prerequisite. Oh and I guess I need to find a teacher. I think.I have made progress relating to this! Meaning, permit renewed, attempts in a boring classroom, and behind the wheel. Uh. Yeah. Nothing done to these glasses, though… Finish (the story part at least) of Professor Layton 2!Story part made me cry! The puzzles are still frustrating me out of my mind, though, especially the ones where you slide the blocks around, and the tea ones. I’m missing an ingredient TT_TT.
- READ TONS OF MANGA YEAHHHHH. Fry my brains. [CONTINUING! ish.]
- WATCH TONS OF MOVIES (I have not watched sooooo many and I want to, esp those ones that everyone is supposed to have watched like the Titanic. And Star Wars.) AND TV SHOWS. YEAHHHHH. Fry my eyes. [Uh, I still haven’t watched Titanic. I have been watching lots of… anime and Kdramas and Doctor Who @_@]
- LEARN TO COOK SOMETHING! YEAHHHH. Fry my fingers (teehee)
- Return all the things to people I need to return… namely books from senior project time, uh-oh.
- Before #6, read all the relatively understandable biochemistry portions of the books from senior project time. And the guides to creating a happy healing environment. I can’t remember the phrase I need…
- Make use of beads! BE CREATIVE AGAIN! -sigh- I need to find my pliers. And my box of findings. Where oh where could you be… PLUS, I must somehow get crimping pliers. And figure out how to use them. 8DDDD
- FILL EACH DAY WITH LIFE! And fill each day in my Moleskine every evening, rather than weeks later. I need to catch up ;_;
- Clean face! Clean mind! Clean language! Clean room! -coughcoughchoke-
- Improve piano playing skills! Disney songs only! Lolol, jk. [Presently adding 90’s music to this =_=]
Practice the violin often and memorize pieces for last recital. -teartear- (Not jk.)It was interesting, nehhhh.
- Eat less snack food. Or… eat less gross snack food. [Attempting to finish the food from grad and Aloha Concert leis…]
- Read the things that are piling up, like A Tour of the Calculusand Paolo Coelho’s El Zahir (which is in Spanish) and the issue of People magazine that was bought at the same time that is also in Spanish,
Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despairby Pablo Neruda, and I still need to finish Mark Haddon’s A Spot of Bother.OOOOH, this is going to be painful. Finish Voltaire’s Candide and do some analysis, kind of, and write down quotes, along with other books borrowed from the library. Try to read Por una dia mas (missing accents), also in Spanish.
- DRINK MORE DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE, mmmmmmmmm.
- Review chemistry! -lovelovelovelovelove- [TT______TT]
Play Starfox on the Super Nintendo LOL and not fail on the easy path in the first few levels. -sigh-Not accomplished, just given up on. X_X
- …Exercise? D:
- Fix… wardrobe through visitation of the mall? Help meeeee? DDDDDD:
I dunno, some things freak me out and I am so lazy and set into routine… AUGH! Whatever. MUST. MOVE. ON.
I realized/concluded a few things:
I am presently having an incredibly hard time writing my senior moment for the Aloha Concert program.
Give me 20 words and you’ll get pretty generic
shit I MEAN, uh… I don’t know. What can I say that won’t sound so… typical?! I… am fighting myself in trying to get this done before 11:59 PM tonight. Hmmm.
Anybody want to somehow clarify what happened?
What the situation is?
Ahhhhh, did I miss something major that was supposed to be obvious?
Am I overthinking, lol?
I’m not so good with stress and social situations, lol.
Socially inept. Easily frightened. Active imagination.
I don’t know what to dooooooooooooooooooooooo.