I need security somehow.
(Oh woah oh oooooh.)
“I have tried almost everything.
Bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils,
My ribs crush down on my airways,
My heart running a marathon.
My conscious repressed by euphoria
You wouldn’t believe what’s been in my system.
And what still is.
There is one drug that I would never try again in my life.
It’s been on the streets for centuries, since the beginning of time really.
Ever heard of Love?
It’s nasty, mean;
A fucking killer of men.
Have you seen what it does to people?
People will easily give in.
Shit sells cheap on the markets.
You’re pretty much injected from the time of conception though.
You can take the tiniest dose and you’ll feel the full blown effects.
Don’t get me wrong, the feeling is indescribable.
Absolute bliss. Nothing more.
But the down, man. Nothing feels worse.
When it finally wears off the world seems a little more gray than it was before.
Your heart and mind weigh heavily.
The addiction was already there before you even took your first hit.
Worst part about it though.
It never leaves your system.
It’s too bad you’re born with it.
You aren’t the only one suffering from hardcore addiction.
We crave the attention here.
We crave it like no other.
Take your soul and breathe life unto another being,
one born in some parallel universe that knows no such evil.
We’re all fiends and abusers here. “
What’s your favorite sport? If you don’t have one, what’s your favorite activity that involves a lot of movement?
I like soccer, but I haven’t played since elementary school (and for good reason). I guess I’m not so good at controlling the ball, especially as for some reason it ended up going in a way that people on the other team would get hurt. =_= Favorite part: the running. But I don’t usually run. I’m so lazy and unfit. :P
Can you touch your toes?
Why is a raven like a writing-desk?
…Why? What? x_x
Is it? I don’t know why they’re alike, other than the fact that they’re both made of atoms bonded together and they’re both bound to this crazy planet… Care to tell me?
Why are you and I on Earth?
To find happiness, to undergo the process of self-discovery, to decrease the entropy of the universe (initially)… to learn, to live, and to possibly make a difference.
And maybe find love.
Someone, someplace, something.
Why don’t you just give up already?
Today , for my chemistry test, I wore a periodic tables shirt just for laughs. As I walked into my class, my teacher looks at me and as soon as he opens his mouth , I responded “If you tell me to take it off, it’s sexual harassment. MLIA
HEEHEE. (today seems like a day for chemistry love <3)
I learned how to download a font (heehee)
and now am wondering how to type in Japanese (for my sister’s benefit, of course)…
Care to teach me?
I also cannot find the “help” in Word. That… is frustrating me. Am I that blind @_@.
I am very overjoyed at the fact that I can now type up math equations!
I AM HAPPY OMGEEEEE. -makesequationsforproject-
Any unusual talents?
Of course not. o_o Well, I don’t think anything I do can be classified as both unusual and as a talent.
Having the ability to do one freeze doesn’t make you a bboy. Having the ability to name the chords in a guitar doesn’t make you a musician. Having a professional camera doesn’t make you a photographer. Wearing expensive shit doesn’t mean you have style. Having a pretty face doesn’t make you beautiful. Making a mistake doesn’t mean you’re a fuck-up. Smoking doesn’t make you cool. Drinking doesn’t make you forget your problems. Getting an A on a test doesn’t make you smart. Plastering a smile on your face doesn’t show happiness. Wearing make-up doesn’t make you fake. Crying doesn’t make you weak.
Can you do a what’s in your bag post?
Haha, sure? Though… my bag… is like… my backpack… filled with school things. =_= I’ll try sometime soon. It’s nothing pretty at all. Ew.
LOL I just saw the computer clock change to 12:00 midnight, 1/25/2010. Wonderful.
- I’ve kept my pen pal waiting too long… But I really don’t feel like writing this letter now. Or even later. Oh my goodness…
- I don’t know where my phone is.
- My back hurts.
- I’m sick of procrastinating but I just can’t stop.
- How am I going to finish everything?! D=
More stuff about the past week and today:
- I learned that the boiling pot of carrot pieces and mushrooms that I see in the morning has been used to create a health drink for my father. It smells DISGUSTING. Not only do I hate carrots in the first place and think they taste like dirt, (btw I cannot stand raw vegetables like carrots and brocolli and celery, stuff cabbage/lettuce [I still do not know the difference between those two]) but DRINKING IT? The thought horrifies me. I do not know how my dad does it. His mug spilled one morning on the way to school. My sisters and I were like… “What’s that smell?” -opens windows-
- What I really think about HYS: I will write this someday. LOL, I’ve kept on thinking about the fact that they’ve asked us to contribute to their blog… But I don’t think I could really write so many positive things, because I think very negatively while I’m there. I remember that when we were in YSII, someone said that YSII is just the holding place for those who didn’t make it into YSI. Well, honestly, I don’t know what kind of comment to make about that… Because I don’t really know if YSI is a place we’d really like to be in, haha. Such a division/rivalry between public/private school kids. Haha…
- What I really think about frozen yogurt places…. I don’t know, Orangetree seriously is at the bottom for me, if only for the consistency of their yogurt. It seems so much more melty than Menchies/Yogurtland. LOL the quote Sam got for the newspaper was about Orangetree though… And honestly, their toppings are possibly the only thing I really do like. FRUITY PEBBLES YAY YUM.
- Cheesecake and chocolate cake. Shrimp tempura and teriyaki beef. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing. Eating with chopsticks more skillfully than normal 8D. Grape juice and cocoa in the AM. Buttered bread, toasted in the oven. Mini Yakko. Fran. Pocky. Shrimp cracker stuff.
- CROSS SECTIONS OF SOLIDS MATH PROJECT: picking a bean was stupid. And making the scale as such was stupid too. And the exacto knife thing or whatever was dangerous. And I make hideous semicircles. Woohoo, foam board…
- Waking up at 8:00 am to the record player playing. Coming home from mass on Saturday and eating dinner/randomly dancing to Madonna’s first two albums spinning on the record player. Yellowcard streams. Playing part of Vanessa Carlton’s “San Francisco” by ear on the piano and singing along with it. (:
I don’t really remember what I had orignially intended to include in this post. -sigh-
I should go to sleep now. Heehee… leave me love/hate if you wish. [<3]
(BTW, I answered some questions but did not post them to Tumblr. I am like what since everything is all in neat language, therefore leading me to question if a human really asked that question at all. But they’re fun to answer anyway, so there you go. (= )
What is your dream? Not the stupid world peace sort, because that should be everyone’s dream anyway. A selfish wish.
That I can keep talking on AIM and playing OMGPOP with people until early morn forever.
…In a less specific and hopefully not as childish presentation, my wish is that the frienships I have now will last and stay the way they are — I like the present. But things change, and that’s what I don’t want to happen.
Now, of course, this is not exactly that I dream about/wish for the most. (:
What’s your favorite mythical/unusual creature?
… The fairy? XD Thus, my URL.
Unicorns are pretty cool too, though. -cough-
What would you do on Mars if you had the opportunity to go there?
Uhm, I’d really like to take pictures of space.
I’d pretty much not to want to leave any impact… Just take whatever I see and somehow bring it back to our world as “lasting” memories. Boring, eh?
I’m making a wish.
Anybody want to somehow clarify what happened?
What the situation is?
Ahhhhh, did I miss something major that was supposed to be obvious?
Am I overthinking, lol?
I’m not so good with stress and social situations, lol.
Socially inept. Easily frightened. Active imagination.
I don’t know what to dooooooooooooooooooooooo.